1. Will you give us a high-resolution cd of your images?
Yes, we will (well, digital transfer actually, but we don’t want to baffle you with the technical stuff!). You will therefore have full copyright to all of your images.
2. Do you have the relevant insurance as a wedding photographer?
Yes I have Public Liability and Professional Indemnity insurances. I have also successfully passed an advanced CRB check.
3. Is it you that will be shooting at my wedding?
Yes, it will definitely be me that will photograph your wedding. Some photographers book wedding coverage and then send other people to actually photograph you, I don’t believe in that at all. You’re buying me as much as my photography so please be assured it is me that’ll be attending on the day.
4. How much extra is it to have you photograph my wedding abroad?
I shoot weddings all over the world and usually it’s not that much at all, especially if the wedding is in Europe or close to a major city or tourist destination. I’m based in Leicester, with copious choice for direct flights pretty much anywhere.
5. Can we meet in person before my wedding?
With so many things to discuss I feel it is very important to meet with you before the wedding day. I usually invite couples to come down to the studio as I feel it is most enjoyable and productive to meet over a coffee in the studio.
6. Are you familiar with my ceremony/reception site?
I am familiar with most of the Leicestershire and surrounding area sites (See my Venues Gallery for more inspiration!) If not, then I am more than willing to come meet you before your wedding at the site to scout out the best photo locations?
7. What time do you stay until on my Wedding day?
Depending on your needs – Usually until after the first dance (as long as you feed me (!)) I’m here to help you on your big day – So if there is something extra special happening, for example a firework display at the end of the evening, I’m more than happy to stay and shoot the merriments for you too!
8. Can you provide samples from an actual wedding you have worked on recently?
Yes, and I can go one better! I can show you actual whole albums from recent real weddings. This will give you a taster of what your finished album could look like too!
9. How many years experience do you have? Do you ‘do this’ full time?
In answer to this question, I happen to have 15 years of photography experience and operate my business full time from my Leicester City studio.
My studio has a full triple back up system for my photography files – So there is no need to worry about me losing your photos.
10. What happens if my wedding doesn’t ‘run to time’?
We are professionals and understand that your day takes commitment from us – So rest assured, if you are running a little late on your wedding day, we won’t be in the car on the way home because it’s clocking off time!