Do you have the relevant insurance as a Wedding Photographer?

Yes I have Public Liability and Professional Indemnity insurances up to £5,000,000 on the day of your event. I have also successfully passed an advanced CRB check.


Is it you that will be shooting at my wedding?

Yes, it will definitely be me that will photograph your wedding. Some photographers book wedding coverage and then send other people to actually photograph you, I don’t believe in that at all. You’re buying me as much as my photography so please be assured it is me that’ll be attending on the day.


How much is it to book you and what do we do next?

I ask for £250 as a deposit. The balance is due 2 weeks before the wedding date. Simply complete the form on the contact page and I will be in touch to book you into our studio diary. If necessary we will then arrange a pre-wedding meeting if one hasn’t already occurred.


How much extra is it to have you photograph my wedding abroad?

I shoot weddings all over the world and usually it’s not that much at all, especially if the wedding is in Europe or close to a major city or tourist destination. I’m based in Leicester, with copious choice for direct flights pretty much anywhere.

As weddings are customarily planned many months if not years ahead, I can usually reserve my tickets for the cheapest fares available on that particular route. I invite my clients to make travel arrangements for me should they prefer or obtain a ticket for me in exchange for their frequent flier miles.


Could we meet in person?

With so many things to discuss I feel it is very important to meet with you before the wedding day. I usually invite couples to come down to the studio as I feel it is most enjoyable and productive to meet over a coffee in the studio.